NO SPACE FOR MEN
We are asked to sit down, shut up, and stand by.
Men are viewed solely as oppressors, villains and perpetrators.
And we all know compassion and sympathy are reserved solely for the oppressed.
As a result, the modern man is displaced.
MODERN MAN IS CAUGHT BETWEEN THE RULES OF THE PAST AND THE LIES OF THE FUTURE.
He knows the ways of his father and grandfather lead to disease, divorce, and an early death.
He knows the ways of the social justice era lead to dismantling of his power, his leadership, and his desires.
There is no space for men to have pain of our own. No tolerance for our wounds. And no place for the root of the challenges that befall us as men:
- Alcoholic father – too bad, check your privilege
- Sexually abused as a boy – sorry, all men are rapists on some level
- Destroyed by your divorce – pay your child support or we’ll put you in jail
- Depressed – pick up your chin and stop being weak
- Addicted – well then you’re just not a “real man”
Here’s what no one is telling you about the CIVILIZED world’s broken masculine paradigms:
- Men lead every single negative health statistic that doesn’t involve ovaries or breasts.
- 77% of suicides committed in the US are by men.
- 8 out of 10 male suicides are related to a breakup or divorce.
- 80% of divorces are female led. God only knows what percentage of marriages are sexless and miserable.
- 75% of the chronically homeless are male.
Addiction. Assault. Obesity and death rates at all ages… I can go on and on…
MAN UNCIVILIZED GIVES YOU THE PATHWAY TO:
- THE paradigm that men are flocking to in droves—one that demands the cultivation of grounded strength, power checked with integrity, and introduction for men to their beautiful hearts.
- An ETHOS to live by daily—to guarantee men a healthy place in this world.
- An understanding of sex—as a vehicle for growth, healing, and development for both men and their partners.
- Building the life men want to live, not the one a warped society demands of men without giving them a say in the matter.
- Peace. Freedom. And community. The real answers to the suicide, addiction, and destructive patterns so many men are caught in. The patterns the people in their lives suffer from along with them.
Men — none of us think we’ll be a statistic. Yet the statistics don’t lie. If you follow the CIVILIZED path, you’re bound to end up where the CIVILIZED do:
- Or dead.
These are but a few of the the uncomfortable truths no one talks about with men, especially the people screaming loudest for change.
Many of whom will read this and furiously proclaim, “ALL SPACE IS MALE SPACE, EVERY DAY IS MEN’S DAY!”
And yet, the statistics don’t lie…
GET YOUR COPY OF MAN UNCIVILIZED TODAY!
Here’s what other men have to say about the Man UNcivilized book
A brother of mine gave me a copy of your book and I can say without a doubt that it has made more sense to me than anything I have ever read. Your book perfectly described what I have been trying to be my entire life but I could never put into words or I would push it to the back of my mind. There aren’t words to say how grateful I am to you for your book. It’s fucking healing and genuinely has put me in a much better place mentally and continues to do so. Thank you brother.
I finished your book last night. Probably one of my fastest times in finishing a book beginning to end. I wanted to thank you for setting the record straight and being a catalyst for positive change for men, and the world in general. The book couldn’t have found me at a better time. As a 27-year-old figuring out my own shit with my business, my relationship with my girlfriend and my own family, your book gave me a different perspective and approach on how to handle certain things. I’m eager to embark on this new journey with myself. Thank you.
Traver, you have been a godsend. Love your work and your words. Thank you. Big Hugs, Fist Bumps and High Fives. Peace Brother.
This book is pure medicine; it serves as antidote to the toxic masculinity And the fear of being unapologetic about owning your manhood. I was gifted this book and have since gifted it two times myself to important people in hopes it brings the same bold empowerment and growth.
My only recommendation with this book is to take your time with it, and share your journey with someone important to you. I definitely recommend this book if you’re tired of seeking approval or acceptance, if your done feeling shame about your journey, and if your done watching from the sidelines and are ready to own your life.
I love being outdoors and hiking and building shit and shooting guns and sex but never identified with the hyper masculine attitude/persona that’s often portrayed and also had my struggles with my mental health invalidated by the “man up” culture I experienced growing up where I had to repress my anxiety and depression only for it to fester.
But then you come along and talk about real shit, like mental health and even racial equality. Which are important to me and part of my core morals. So thank YOU Traver for reuniting me with masculinity and helping restore some of my faith in my fellow men.
This book is for men and women alike, but not for the faint of heart or those accustomed to blame-shifting their problems and finger-pointing at the world for their woes. On second thought - maybe these folks need it most. This book is savage poetry, unapologetic, confronting and compassionate in one sweeping breath.
I found myself laughing out loud on one page, fist-pumping the air on the second, blushing by the bold proclamations Traver calls out on the third ("Whoa...he just said that?! He just said that!!!") and then crying messy man tears the page after. Traver has given eloquent voice to so many sentiments I've shared, held a mirror to the aspects of myself that I'd kept hidden, and given me permission to be messy AF while striving to become a better human.
This book will help you become 100% responsible for your life and for the brighter, kinder, UNcivilized future we all aspire to co-create.
Listening to your book on audible for the third time through today and it’s been a game changer for me - thank you. The first time shattered a lot of my beliefs and now I’m trying repeat exposure to really cement it into my brain. The book and the meditation course have really changed my mindset in a positive way.